welcome Posted Thu Oct 5 10:28:11 BST 2000 by 'mr lizard'

when bacharaching test card brings not evil clown but nele morrissey in centre

when ewar woowar agree to marry many men, but stand alone in bridal gown at altar, as wedding falls at same time as repeat of del boy falling through the bar

when subbes and kinder surprise fight over who gets to play with my little pony

when richard herring discover the desolate joy of agreeing with people while disagreeing with them too, all the while the episode count mounting to infinity, and those scripts will never finish

when suiii becomes lost in dreamworld landscape, staring at her own breasts for hours with never a hope of distraction

when peter o watch the letters of his name fly away, goodbye my alphabetic chums, you have your freedom now, but sadness lurks behind his approving visage

when justin, jason, tj and corpses complain about how it was better on the radio, back in the days, but never to realise that they listen to a television with smashed and jagged screen, ear pressed to speaker in luddite joy

and when jim yoakum read out chapman script, light the world with words, oh funny man, but on come the houselights to reveal that he reading to no other but himself

then welcome
evil gas bottle welcome
in blue jam

Subject: Re: welcome [ Previous Message ]
Posted By 'Peter O' on Thu Oct 5 10:51:26 BST 2000:

>when peter o watch the letters of his name fly away, goodbye my alphabetic chums, you have your freedom now, but sadness lurks behind his approving visage

And wake he to horrid anagram dancing on end of bed

Posted By 'Squidy' on Thu Oct 5 11:15:24 BST 2000:

Why am I never mentioned in these kinds of things? I'm just as annoying as you lot. Parody me, you bastards, parody me!

Posted By 'Peter O' on Thu Oct 5 11:18:28 BST 2000:

>Why am I never mentioned in these kinds of things? I'm just as annoying as you lot. Parody me, you bastards, parody me!

And when beg you for lampooning but then find Enfield on Sky in a wig saying 'I am Squidy' again and again and the audience is his crying father

Posted By 'Squidy' on Thu Oct 5 11:28:21 BST 2000:

>And when beg you for lampooning but then find Enfield on Sky in a wig saying 'I am Squidy' again and again and the audience is his crying father

Good point, Peter O. This forum today, the 11 O'Clock Show tomorrow.

Posted By 'Peter O' on Thu Oct 5 11:52:06 BST 2000:

DLT must be pleased about what's happened to Harry Enfield. The crowning glory would be for him to end up on local radio saying his old catchphrases.

Posted By 'Prisoner #93A234 Simon Adebisi' on Thu Oct 5 13:14:53 BST 2000:

When corpsing lost in criticwank, fingers flying in iainleedenigration then find you nostalgia snagged and slowly dawns you dull pleb have become, then hike you to pub to discuss pugwash.

And when you besubbsed press returnreturnreturnreturnreturnreturnreturnreturn and conclude your paragraph of witty bytewash in pull back revelation.

Then welcome oohtvcreamisgoodwhydontitakealookflumpsbagpussswelcome

in blue jam
blue jam
blue jam
bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

Posted By 'Jon' on Thu Oct 5 13:21:40 BST 2000:

Yeah, I've read 'Finnegans Wake' as well.

No, really. All the way through.

Posted By 'Vvvv Vvvvvvv' on Thu Oct 5 13:43:05 BST 2000:

when u so morrislove make porty birthmark splat on cheek with wifey's monthdump

when crave ye dreamprose drivel of a cratered loon and headpuke jamwelcomes in face of forum nerd-dogs

then welcome

then tag frome welcome

in

etc

Posted By 'EVILE SHEEPKILLER FROM EVIL CLOWNES FARME' on Thu Oct 5 21:28:29 BST 2000:

>when bacharaching test card brings not evil clown but nele morrissey in centre
>
>when ewar woowar agree to marry many men, but stand alone in bridal gown at altar, as wedding falls at same time as repeat of del boy falling through the bar
>
>when subbes and kinder surprise fight over who gets to play with my little pony
>
>when richard herring discover the desolate joy of agreeing with people while disagreeing with them too, all the while the episode count mounting to infinity, and those scripts will never finish
>
>when suiii becomes lost in dreamworld landscape, staring at her own breasts for hours with never a hope of distraction
>
>when peter o watch the letters of his name fly away, goodbye my alphabetic chums, you have your freedom now, but sadness lurks behind his approving visage
>
>when justin, jason, tj and corpses complain about how it was better on the radio, back in the days, but never to realise that they listen to a television with smashed and jagged screen, ear pressed to speaker in luddite joy
>
>and when jim yoakum read out chapman script, light the world with words, oh funny man, but on come the houselights to reveal that he reading to no other but himself
>
>then welcome
>evil gas bottle welcome
>in blue jam
>

When cowardly SHEEP postreal and not like morrischaracter

When SHEEP move from helllondon to thatworld and be not badcunt

SHEEP, YOU ARE A BITTER, PATHETIC LITTLE BASTARD.

Post under your real name next time yeah, you moronic cunt. What's wrong eh? Jealous of the fact that some people are actually liked, and not sneered at constantly.

I HOPE YOU GET SCRAPIE AND DIE.

Posted By 'Sam D' on Thu Oct 5 21:39:03 BST 2000:

I don't believe that was really the clown.

Posted By 'Anonymous' on Thu Oct 5 21:45:50 BST 2000:

No, it was evil sheepkiller.

Posted By sheep on Thu Oct 5 21:50:13 BST 2000:

>When cowardly SHEEP postreal and not like morrischaracter
>
>When SHEEP move from helllondon to thatworld and be not badcunt
>
>SHEEP, YOU ARE A BITTER, PATHETIC LITTLE BASTARD.
>
> Post under your real name next time yeah, you moronic cunt. What's wrong eh? Jealous of the fact that some people are actually liked, and not sneered at constantly.
>
>I HOPE YOU GET SCRAPIE AND DIE.
>

I notice that you don't post your attack under a real name, and thus that part of your argument doesn't stand up to much.

I'm really not sure what I've done to upset you, whoever you may be. The best thing in the world for me (as those who know me might well vouch) is for people to get along, and for things to be pleasant, for comedy to be good and worthwhile. And, of course, funny.

If your comments are regarding my posts on the 11ocs, well, I've admitted in one thread that I found a few bits of Wednesdays show mildly amusing. If it's about TGP, I've got a few reservations about it, but I still think it's one of the best shows on TV at the moment.

And if it's about previous political postings, yes I do despise the Tories, because I believe their policies better the few, not the many. And that, in my mind, is wrong.

But.. despite all this justification which I shouldn't need to do, I don't see what the problem is.

Posted By 'sheepkiller' on Thu Oct 5 22:05:08 BST 2000:

>I notice that you don't post your attack under a real name, and thus that part of your argument doesn't stand up to much.
>
>I'm really not sure what I've done to upset you, whoever you may be. The best thing in the world for me (as those who know me might well vouch) is for people to get along, and for things to be pleasant, for comedy to be good and worthwhile. And, of course, funny.
>
>If your comments are regarding my posts on the 11ocs, well, I've admitted in one thread that I found a few bits of Wednesdays show mildly amusing. If it's about TGP, I've got a few reservations about it, but I still think it's one of the best shows on TV at the moment.
>
>And if it's about previous political postings, yes I do despise the Tories, because I believe their policies better the few, not the many. And that, in my mind, is wrong.
>
>But.. despite all this justification which I shouldn't need to do, I don't see what the problem is.

My problem is your post as 'Mr Lizard'. And before you attempt to defend yourself, it WAS you.
You claim you "just want people to get along" yet post under a pseudonym to slag people off. (Sheep-"Oh yes....so THAT'S why he included what I'd said, silly me")

If you had any sense of decency you would have posted your desperately unfunny, Morris rip-off ramblings.

NOW DO YOU SEE??

Posted By 'sheepkiller' on Thu Oct 5 22:06:02 BST 2000:

>I notice that you don't post your attack under a real name, and thus that part of your argument doesn't stand up to much.
>
>I'm really not sure what I've done to upset you, whoever you may be. The best thing in the world for me (as those who know me might well vouch) is for people to get along, and for things to be pleasant, for comedy to be good and worthwhile. And, of course, funny.
>
>If your comments are regarding my posts on the 11ocs, well, I've admitted in one thread that I found a few bits of Wednesdays show mildly amusing. If it's about TGP, I've got a few reservations about it, but I still think it's one of the best shows on TV at the moment.
>
>And if it's about previous political postings, yes I do despise the Tories, because I believe their policies better the few, not the many. And that, in my mind, is wrong.
>
>But.. despite all this justification which I shouldn't need to do, I don't see what the problem is.

My problem is your post as 'Mr Lizard'. And before you attempt to defend yourself, it WAS you.
You claim you "just want people to get along" yet post under a pseudonym to slag people off. (Sheep-"Oh yes....so THAT'S why he included what I'd said, silly me")

If you had any sense of decency you would have posted your desperately unfunny, Morris rip-off ramblings.

NOW DO YOU SEE??

Posted By 'sheepkiller' on Thu Oct 5 22:08:32 BST 2000:

Of course, what I meant to say was

If you had any sense of decency you would have posted your desperately unfunny, Morris rip-off ramblings under your own name.

Posted By sheep on Thu Oct 5 22:10:19 BST 2000:

I have never posted as "Mr Lizard". I've used slightly variable names in the past, but they've always had the word "sheep" in them somewhere. ("sheep on a bike", "sheep swearing for fun and profit" etc). No other animal.

It's not me guv.

Posted By 'sheepkiller' on Thu Oct 5 22:16:03 BST 2000:

Odd then, that you and mr lizard should have exactly the same i.p. address isn't it?

Why not just admit it? We'd respect you more for it.

Posted By sheep on Thu Oct 5 22:21:57 BST 2000:

I was just checking IPs. You'll probably find (I haven't finished checking) that the IP in question is a Freeserve one, who allocate them dynamically (as do most ISPs these days).

I'd never even been in this thread until I spotted the name "EVIL SHEEPKILLER..." as the most recent poster in the forum list and thought I ought to see what it was about.

Posted By sheep on Thu Oct 5 22:26:34 BST 2000:

They are dynamic IPs. If you check in the TGP review thread alone, you'll find my 3 postings are from 3 different IPs in a roughly similar range.

So, the creator of this thread in which you find so much offence (I think it's midly amusing actually, though I'm miffed I didn't get a mention) uses Freeserve. Along with many thousands of others.

Posted By 'sheepkiller' on Thu Oct 5 22:28:20 BST 2000:

Stop bleating little sheep. I know that ISPs assign I.P.s dynamically, however the chances of 2 people on the same forum being allocated one of the millions of I.P. addresses within minutes of each other are so infinitessimally small that even Stephen Hawking couldn't work them out.
Baaa.

Posted By 'Peter O' on Thu Oct 5 23:07:02 BST 2000:

It's happened twice on this forum. I seem to remember someone accusing me of being an Anonymous thing.

I think the original thing was being more nice than nasty. Was the person behind the attractive 'sheepkiller' mask featured in it? What upset you about it?

Posted By 'Sam D' on Thu Oct 5 23:24:35 BST 2000:

Yeah, I thought it was rather affectionate. Still, maybe I'm wrong. Let's all get on, eh?

Posted By 'Is it Me?' on Fri Oct 6 08:08:01 BST 2000:

By the by, how can you tell the IP address of a forum user?

Posted By 'Mouse' on Fri Oct 6 18:24:58 BST 2000:

>By the by, how can you tell the IP address of a forum user?

Coo, yes, I'd like to know...........

Posted By 'Peter O' on Fri Oct 6 20:08:06 BST 2000:

I'm sorry, I wish I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you.

Posted By 'Mouse' on Fri Oct 6 20:55:09 BST 2000:

Aah........ok then,

perhaps I don't really want to know.

Chicken eh?

Would anyone else like to answer that on - preferably someone who wouldn't have to kill me after............eek!

Posted By 'Peter O' on Fri Oct 6 21:18:12 BST 2000:

But then I'd have to kill them and you!

Ignorance is bliss.

Posted By subbes on Sat Oct 7 14:00:31 BST 2000:

Somoene's got PMS, methinks. Come on, it was a joke, and you, mister (or miss) sheepkiller, are acting just like an uppity cakeshopper. Aaaah.

(I.P. addresses? Something about source code and sacrificing a goat, if I recall correctly.)

Posted By sheep on Sat Oct 7 19:51:18 BST 2000:

[...]acting just like an uppity cakeshopper.

I must go and visit this cakeshop sometime, it sounds quite exciting.

Do they do vegan cakes?

Is an uppity cake a cheaper version of the upside down cake? Is it guaranteed to be non-invertable?

Posted By subbes on Sat Oct 7 22:28:24 BST 2000:

don't go to the cakeshop. i only just escaped with my hair intact, though i guess i'm the 31 cakeshopper anywhere.

it's the mel & sue forum that rob s runs. Recently it's gone crap. well, it went crap as soon as mel and sue stopped doing tv, but shhh.

Posted By 'Prisoner #93A234 Simon Adebisi' on Sun Oct 8 13:05:10 BST 2000:

I've just been to the cakeshop.

Its a nightmare realm of ungodly blasphemies, with cyclopean blue backgrounds and weird bullet points like arrows.

It's no place for anyone of woman born.

Posted By 'Peter O' on Sun Oct 8 13:24:06 BST 2000:

Choice quote about 11ocs:

"i think it's crap now... in exactly the same was that Live and Kicking was crap when Zoe and Jamie left..."

Posted By subbes on Sun Oct 8 16:03:06 BST 2000:

The cakeshop used to be my favourite site. It used to be funny, too. Then everyone who thought they were funny left - apart from me - and the rest of the 'shoppers got the opportunity to find out just why I'm not amusing.

Oh, how we laughed.

Posted By 'Jon' on Mon Oct 9 12:43:08 BST 2000:

Why "cyclopean blue"? Did the Cyclops also have a strange non-blue colour-blindness?

Posted By Suiii on Mon Oct 9 13:12:02 BST 2000:

Aaaah The Cakeshop. The poof and my bad self killed that place when we left it for pastures new (this place). Because we didn't post there any more there was nothing left to reply to, and a lot of weird kids came along and entropy set in. I now have a T-shirt that says "I Killed The Cakeshop-And I'm proud"

Posted By 'Prisoner #93A234 Simon Adebisi' on Mon Oct 9 13:32:09 BST 2000:

>Why "cyclopean blue"? Did the Cyclops also have a strange non-blue colour-blindness?

Whenever HP Lovecraft was lost for an adjective, he'd use 'cyclopean'.

Posted By Dr. Hackenbush on Mon Oct 9 21:03:01 BST 2000:

Or eldritch.

Posted By 'Prisoner #93A234 Simon Adebisi' on Tue Oct 10 00:35:55 BST 2000:

Or amorphous.

Posted By 'WinkyWankyWonky' on Tue Oct 10 15:02:51 BST 2000:

When lust you after Louis-cock but find only Garofalo-wank and bald dwarf cravings

Then sigh and sink tongue-deep into Herring crevice unhindered by gee-force

And priorytise your idle death-threat targets randomly

Then welcome....Corpsegroupieshaghappyslagfest...

welcome...

[ Add Your Comment On This Subject ]
[ Add Your Comment Quoting Message ]